Colorado Culture of Health & Wellbeing 2018
11th Annual Colorado Culture of Health & Wellbeing Conference
May 2, 2018
Colorado Convention Center, Denver, CO
The annual Colorado Culture of Health & Wellbeing Conference is an excellent collaboration of community partners whose goal is to improve employee health and the value of the health benefit spend of all Coloradans. Please join CBGH for the 2018 conference to learn about evidence-based wellness programs, value-based benefit design, health literacy, and developing and disseminating best practices for employee wellness programs.
This Conference is Designed For:
- Benefits Directors and Managers
- Risk Managers
- Health Benefits Consultants
- Employee Wellness Directors and Managers
- EAP Consultants & Managers
- Health Plans
- Health & Wellness Companies
- Health & Wellness Consultants
- Health & Lifestyle Coaches
- Diabetes Prevention Managers
- County & City Health Departments
- Pharmaceutical companies
- and other health professionals who work to improve total worker health.
Call for Proposals is now open!
CBGH will offer between 15-20 one hour Breakout Sessions at the Conference. Submission categories include 1) Value-Based Benefit Design, 2) Economics of Wellness, 3) Health Literacy, 4) Employee Engagement and 5) Health Policy/Legal Compliance.
Please email all completed submission forms to Lisa Slavinski, CBGH Conference Manager at email@example.com. Deadline for submissions is Friday, December 1, 2017.
Conference registration will open in February.
Sponsorship and Exhibiting Opportunities are Available!
For further information regarding sponsorship or exhibiting, please contact Bonnie Martin at (303)-922-0939 firstname.lastname@example.org or Lisa Slavinski at (303)-922-0939 email@example.com.