In The News
Many reporters, editors and producers turn to CBGH for employer and consumer perspectives when working on health care stories. Here’s a sampling of some of our most recent media mentions and press releases.
For more information, please contact Jon Pushkin, Pushkin Public Relations, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Here’s why companies should focus on their workers’ “whole health”
- Which Colorado hospitals get high and low scores for safety?
- YVMC grade improves from C to A on new report
- Donna Marshall Adds New Role
- Nominations for Outstanding Women
- Stress, Mental Illness are Leading Causes of Lost Days at Work
- Spotlight on Donna Marshall
- Tips for a Happy Workplace
- Fixed-price surgeries come to Colorado retirees!
- Press Release: Leapfrog Hand Hygiene
- Press Release: CBGH Awarded Two Grants for Diabetes Prevention
- Press Release: 2015 Hospital Safety Scores
- Healthcare: We get what we pay for
- Using purchasing power to demand better healthcare